World Challenge, Inc. was founded by Reverend David Wilkerson in 1971 and served as a corporate umbrella for his worldwide crusades, ministers’ conferences, book and tract publication, video production, street evangelism, literature distribution, church planting, drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers and many charitable outreaches. Today, World Challenge Inc. shares the message of the gospel through mission outreaches, literature distribution and conferences. Sermons from David Wilkerson and his son Gary are shared monthly through the Pulpit Series newsletter to hundreds of thousands of people. World Challenge Expect conferences are held nationally and internationally offering encouragement to pastors and leaders. The numerous mission outreaches of World Challenge to the poor include orphanages, overseas widows’ fund, emergency/disaster relief, healthcare/clinics, community development and feeding centers. Gary Wilkerson became president of World Challenge in 2010 and moves forward with the same heart and vision as his father.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal, future return to the earth in power and glory to rule for a thousand years (John 1:1; Matthew 1:18; Matthew 28:5-6; Revelation 20:4).
- In the Blessed Hope, the soon return of Christ to receive His bride at His coming (Titus 2:13).
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential to personal salvation (Titus 3:5).
- In Divine Healing of the human body provided through the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross in answer to believing prayer (1 Peter 2:24).
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, is given to believers who ask for it, with all the evidence manifested in the book of Acts (Acts 2:4).
- The Church of Jesus Christ is the universal, spiritual body of believers from every tribe, tongue, kindred and race of peoples, and is indwelt by God through the Holy Spirit and divinely empowered to fulfill the Great Commission on earth (Ephesians 1:20-23; 1 Corinthians 12:12-14; Colossians 1:18-19; Revelation 5:9).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Galatians 5:16-25).
- In the resurrection and final judgment of both the saved and the lost, the first to everlasting life and the second to everlasting damnation (Revelation 20:11-15).
- In the new heavens and the new earth and the holy Jerusalem, the city of God, descending out of heaven and filled with God’s glory (Revelation 21:1-2, 10).
DAVID WILKERSON TODAY
From the desk of David and Gary Wilkerson, devotions to challenge you to a closer walk with Jesus Christ.
Welcome from Gary Wilkerson
Welcome to our new website. You can view an introduction from our President here.