6 FARIBAULT COUNTY FAIR JULY 2014
Faribault County Fair Address & Phone
235 Midway Rd
PO Box 384
Blue Earth, MN 56013
Phone: (507) 526-5802
Fairgrounds are located in Blue Earth, West of Highway 169 just off
Interstate 90 on West Fairgrounds Road. Main Gate is directly across
the street from the Wal-Mart parking lot.
Main Gate Open 8:00am – 11:00pm
(parking charge collected)
Shuttle Service begins at 10:00am
Animal Buildings 8:00am – 10:00pm
Exhibit Buildings 11:00am – 10:00pm
(Saturday close at 8:00pm)
One day Parking $5.00
Season Fairground Parking $20.00
Season Pass Available
(Fair Office, Main Gate or contact a board member
Inquire at Main Gate or Fair Office about:
Shuttle Rides Permit for Official Vehicle
Fair Office: (507) 526-5802
(Located under the grandstand)
Hours: July 14-18 1:00pm – 6:00pm
July 22-26 10:00am – 9:00pm
July 27 10:00am – 2:00pm
First aid location. Sheriff Department trailer, northwest of log cabin
on walking trail.
Call the Fair Office in the event of an emergency or
the Faribault County Sheriff Department 507-526-5148
Camping sites are available on a first-come, first serve basis.
Camping fees are $20 per night. Fees will be collected at the
campground when arriving for check-in and checks made payable to:
Faribault County Fair.
LIABILITY AND POLICING
• Greatest possible precauction for safety of visitors and exhibits
will be taken, but each individual will be held personally responsi-
ble for his or her actions and the Faribault County Fair Board will
assume no liability or be responsible for any personal injury.
• The Faribault County Fair Board will assume no liability for loss
or damage to any property to concessionaire, exhibitor, or visitor
due to theft, fire, tornado, flash floods, weather conditions or other
• The Faribault County Fair Board will provide security during
night and the day, but will not be responsible for loss or damage to
exhibits or animals.
• Possession and consuming alcoholic beverages or other chemical
substances on the fairgrounds is not allowed.
• There is a designated area created by the Faribault County Fair
Board where an alcoholic beverage is available for purchase.
Identification is required and wristband in place. Beverages are not
allowed outside the designated areas. There will be
• Only authorized vehicles are allowed on the fairgrounds during
the fair. This authorization is given by the Faribault County Fair
Board located in the Fair Office under the Grandstand.
• Shuttles will be available to transport individuals to many
locations where needed. Each shuttle station will be clearly marked,
and will offer benches for resting.
DISTRIBUTING AND POSTING MATERIALS
• Advertising materials can only be distributed or displayed from
a paid exhibit area designated by the Faribault County Fair Board.
• Informational materials not produced by the Faribault County
Fair are strictly prohibited on fairgrounds property.
LOST & FOUND
• Items lost or found can be obtained or received at the Fair Office
located under the Grandstand.
• Certified service dogs (proper identification required) for
individuals with disabilities permitted.
• Dogs or other pets only allowed when they are part of an exhibit,
demonstration, or show. They are to be removed immediately
following the event.
• Individuals bringing a pet of any size will be asked by authorities
to remove the pet immediately.
• Fairground campers will receive notification of this policy, when
fees are paid.
• The Faribault County Fair Board will consider it an act of kindness
if individuals report any mistreatment or force practiced by any
employee or vendor at the fair.
• Report an incident immediately, do not wait until the fair is over
to make a complaint.
SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER SKATES, IN-LINE SKATES OR BIKES
• Use of any of the above items shall not be permitted on the Farib-
ault County Fairgrounds except as authorized in an agreement exe-
cuted by the Faribault County Fair Board.
INTERPRETATION OF POLICIES
• The Faribault County Fair Board reserves the right to amend or
add to these policies as their judgment may deem advisable.
• Any person who violates any policy will forfeit all privileges and
premiums and be subject to a penalty as the governing board may
• This year there will be an ATM machine on the grounds located in
a secure trailer. Contact the Fair Office for location.
Daryl Murray President 525-1609
Sara Gack Vice President 520-6552
Robin Stenzel Secretary 340-7539
Milton Steele Treasurer 525-1329
Marlin Krupp Director 340-2624
Marlin Prange Director 553-3034
Lorraine Haugland Director 394-3663
Zach Rinehart Director 383-4076
Carl Carlson Director 340-7679
Brandi Jacobsen Director 525-1143
Dave Adams Director 525-2197
Vern Draheim Director 340-7539
Al Maloney Director 525-0355
Find us on Facebook “Faribault County Fair”
Find us on Twitter @FaribaultCoFair